Please submit an application and resume to the Human Resources Office.
Click on the application link below to consult and download an Application Form.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Clinch Memorial Hospital is a Drug Free Workplace
Clinch Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Medical Technologist for the 4:00 pm - 12:30 am shift Sunday to Thursday, full-time. The Medical Technologist (MT) is responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. The position maintains laboratory records, follows laboratory policies and procedures, as well as maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory.
- Required Qualifications: Associate Degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry or Biology. Certification and Georgia State Licensure as a Medical Technologist required.
Massage Therapist, part-time, days of week may vary (Monday - Friday), based on patient schedule. The Massage Therapist performs massage therapy in a healthcare setting to control pain and promote wellness. Consults with the client to screen for underlying conditions and suggests appropriate massage techniques based on their current health. The Massage Therapist utilizes soft or deep tissue massage or other therapeutic massage methods to provide pain relief and promote healing.
- Required Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent, current Georgia State Board Massage Therapist License, CPR required, experience preferred.
Registered Nurse – Full-time, Day and Night Shift. Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current state Registered Nurse license, current BCLS certification.
Radiology Technologist – PRN, work schedule varies – The Radiology Technologist performs a variety of imaging procedures including CT procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
- Required Qualifications: High School diploma or GED, AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology graduate, Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, BCLA certification, one (1) year of experience.
Registration Clerk – PRN, work schedule varies – A Registration Clerk is the first person many people interact with; he or she provides excellent customer service in a friendly and professional manner to all patrons. The position is responsible for meeting the needs of the patient/family, departmental staff and medical staff; implements directions from physicians and nursing staff.
- Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent. Successful completion of a Medical Assistant Program or six (6) month Nurse Aide Program and experience required. Excellent communication and people skills, basic computer knowledge, prior registration experience preferred.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse – Clinch Family Practice is open Monday - Saturday, schedule may vary by day - The LPN provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN program, current LPN/LVN licensure in State of Georgia, current BCLS certification required, ACLS/PALS preferred.
Monitor Technician – Full-time 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. Provides indirect care in the department setting. Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors. Meets communication needs of the department. Transcribes physicians' orders from records with notation and signatures by nursing staff. Prepares and compiles records in the department. Maintains regulatory body requirements, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvement activities.
- Required Qualifications: High School diploma or the equivalent, current BCLS certification, successful completion of arrhythmia course, monitor tech certificate preferred.
Materials Clerk – PRN, hours may vary. Responsible for the receipt, storage and distribution of all materials delivered to the Materials Management Department by various vendors. Responsible for the PAR Level Systems in the warehouse and throughout the facility, including the adjustment and inventory of stock levels.
- Required Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent, basic computer skills, excellent time management and organizational skills. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.