Please submit an application and resume to the Human Resources Office.
Click on the application link below to consult and download an Application Form.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Clinch Memorial Hospital is a Drug Free Workplace
Clinch Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Patient Care Technician (PCT)
Patient Care Technician (PCT) – Full Time 7:00a- 7:00p and 7:00p - 7:00a shifts available. Provides quality direct and indirect routine patient care under the direction of a registered nurse and/or physician. Provides for personal care, comfort and assists with safe, clean environment, maintains equipment and supplies. Ideal candidate participates well in a team environment.
- Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, Certified Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant certification preferred, current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification within 60 days of hire date, graduate of PCT course preferred.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse – 7:00a - 7:00p and 7:00p - 7:00a shifts available - The LPN provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology and has the ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN program, current LPN/LVN licensure in State of Georgia, current BCLS certification required, ACLS/PALS preferred.
Nursing Informatics Specialist
Nursing Informatics Specialist - Full-time, 8:00a – 4:30p – The Nursing Informatics Specialist is responsible for assessment, planning, training, implementation, evaluation and optimization of nursing informatics projects. The position serves as the primary interface between nursing, patient care services, Clinical Engineering and Information Services to ensure multi and inter-disciplinary project coordination. He/she is knowledgeable about the nursing process and nursing practice, relevant regulatory mandates, and principles of quality/safety improvement. Projects are planned and implemented using evidence-based practices for planning, understanding, guiding and delivering responsible nursing care.
- Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Georgia RN Licensure, three (3) + years of clinical and/or informatics-related experience. Excellent communication, analytic/problem-solving and conflict resolution skills required. Project management experience preferred.
Paramedic, Full time - 24 hrs on, 48 hours off and PRN– The Paramedic is responsible for the assessment and management of medical, trauma and environmental emergencies under the supervision of on or off line medical control. Transports sick/injured persons to medical facilities.
• Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, current EMT - Paramedic certification, current BCLS and ACLS certifications, valid State of Georgia Driver's License
Respiratory Therapist, Full time, PRN and Pull Time 7:00p - 7:00a positions available- Under the supervision of the Respiratory Medical Director and Department Manager, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures.
• Required Qualifications: Graduate of an AMA-approved Current Georgia Respiratory license, school of Respiratory Therapy, Current ACLS certification
Environmental Services Floor Technician
Environmental Services Floor Technician, PRN (as needed) - Cleans and maintains all carpeted and hard surfaces in the facility. Performs preventive maintenance on special floor equipment. He/she also may also perform routine cleaning services. Work is to be completed in a neat and sanitary manner.
• Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent and three months related experience and/or training.
Environmental Services Housekeeping Technician
Environmental Services Housekeeping Technician, PRN - Performs routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, and corridors. Maintains facilities in a clean, neat and sanitary manner.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent and three months related experience and/or training.
Medical Technologist (MT)
Medical Technologist (MT) - Full time, 4:00p - 12:30a and 10:30p - 7:00a positions available - Responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. Maintains laboratory records. Follows laboratory policies and procedures; maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory.
- Required Qualifications: Associate’s Degree or equivalent in Clinical Laboratory Science, current certification as a Medical Technologist by ASCP, NCA, AMT, AAB or HHS or equivalent
Phlebotomist, PRN (as needed) - Performs venipunctures and skin punctures competently and expediently. Has thorough knowledge of test requirements, assists in Clinical Laboratory as needed. Responsibilities include bleeding time tests, blood cultures, blood samples.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, eighty (80) hours of training in the proper procedure to be employed in the performance of venipuncture and skin punctures under the supervision of the Chief Medical Technologist, Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy certification preferred.
HIMS Manager - full time 8:00a - 4:30p- Responsible for successful maintenance of patient records and organizational and administrative operation of the Health Information Management Department. Plans, develops and directs the health information system that meets accrediting and state and federal requirements. the HIMS Manager provides oversight and is responsible for operational aspects of department. He/she serves as resource for faculty regarding medical record content and regulatory requirements. Assures availability of the medical records at all times. Works closely with Patient Financial Services and Billing departments to achieve results.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of approved program for certification as Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), ten or more years of previous hospital experience in all aspects of health information management functions. Knowledge of DNV accrediting organization standards and regulations for both acute and skilled nursing facilities. Registered Information Administrator (RRA) or certified coder preferred. Three or more years’ experience in a management position preferred.