Please submit an application and resume to the Human Resources Office.
Click on the application link below to consult and download an Application Form.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Clinch Memorial Hospital is a Drug Free Workplace
Clinch Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Registered Nurse – Full-time 7a-7p, and 7p-7a positions available - ** Sign-On Bonus ** - Provides direct and indirect patient in the emergency or medical-surgical areas. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. The incumbent is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current state Registered Nurse license, current BCLS certification.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - Full Time 7a - 7p and PRN positions available - Full time positions qualify for sign-on bonus - Gain experience with us you can't get in most hospitals! Clinch Memorial Hospital has an active vent program in which RRTs acquire hands-on experience. Under the supervision of the Respiratory Medical Director and Department Manager, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures.
• Required Qualifications: Graduate of an AMA-approved school of Respiratory Therapy, RRT credentials required, licensed in state of Georgia, , current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification required
Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT)
Certified Respiratory Therapists (CRT) - PRN - Help patients who have difficulty breathing by assisting with general and emergency respiratory therapy. This entails assessing patients by performing diagnostic tests and evaluations, treating patients, and tracking progress. Respiratory Therapists are responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician's orders, department policies, and procedures.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an AMA-approved school of Respiratory Therapy, Current Georgia Respiratory license required, Current BLS and ACLS certification required. Current PALS preferred.
- Must obtain Registered Respiratory Therapist credential within 12 months of hire.
Located in Southeast Georgia, Clinch Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital serving Homerville, Clinch County, and surrounding counties.
Health Information Management (HIM) Manager
Health Information Management (HIM) Manager - full-time, 8:00a -4:30p - This position is responsible for the successful maintenance of patient records and organizational and administrative operation of the Health Information Management Department. The HIM Manager is expected to provide oversight responsibility for operational aspects of the department. The individual serves as a resource for faculty regarding medical record content and regulatory requirements and always assures availability of the medical records. This position also serves as Peer Review Coordinator.
- Required Qualifications: Ten or more years of previous hospital experience in all aspects of health information management functions, knowledge of accrediting organization standards and state regulations for both acute and skilled nursing facilities, graduate of approved program for certification as Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), registered Information Administrator (RRA) or certified coder preferred, three or more years’ experience in a management position preferred, ability to work with physicians in a collaborative manner, Clinch Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital serving Clinch and surrounding counties.
Employee Health/Infection Control Nurse
Employee Health/Infection Prevention Nurse (RN) - Part Time, 8:00a-4:30p -The Employee Health Nurse develops, implements, evaluates and leads the employee health service system by providing assessments and reassessments of occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses. This position promotes and maintains a safe work environment, as well as the health and well-being of all employees; develops, reviews and revises policies and procedures for employee health and coordinates employee health education and wellness programs for the hospital.
As Infection Prevention Nurse, the responsibilities include identification, investigation, reporting, prevention and control of infections and communicable diseases within the organization which include both healthcare associated infections and community-acquired infections under the supervision of an infection prevention coordinator. Collaborates with facility leadership and healthcare providers responsible for inpatient and outpatient departments and services, as well as non-patient care support staff. Assists with in-service programs related to infection prevention and control.
- Required Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, current RN licensure in State of Georgia, minimum of five (5) years experience in an acute care facility; BLS certification, specialized training in Infection Prevention and Control within last five (5) years; evidence of pertinent continuing education minimally every two (2) years preferred; Infection Control certification preferred, course completion of basic surveillance by a recognized body within 3 months of hire, ACLS certification with 6 months of hire.
Nursing Informatics Specialist
Nursing Informatics Specialist - Full-time - The Nursing Informatics Specialist is responsible for assessment, planning, training, implementation, evaluation and optimization of nursing informatics projects. The position serves as the primary interface between nursing, patient care services, Clinical Engineering and Information Services to ensure multi and inter-disciplinary project coordination. He/she is knowledgeable about the nursing process and nursing practice, relevant regulatory mandates, and principles of quality/safety improvement. Projects are planned and implemented using evidence-based practices for planning, understanding, guiding and delivering responsible nursing care.
- Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Georgia RN Licensure, three (3) + years of clinical and/or informatics-related experience. Excellent communication, analytic/problem-solving and conflict resolution skills required. Project management experience preferred.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - PRN (as needed) - The LPN provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN program, Current LPN/LVN licensure in State of Georgia, Current BCLS certification, ACLS/PALS Recommended
Patient Registration Clerk
Patient Registration Clerk – Full Time, 7:00a - 7:00p and 7:00p - 7:00a positions available- A Registration Clerk is the first person many people interact with; the individual provides patient registration services in a friendly and professional manner to all patrons. The position is responsible for registering patients for medical services provided by the hospital. He/she is also responsible for responding to the needs of the patient/family, departmental staff and medical staff; implements directions from physicians and nursing staff.
- Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent required, excellent communication and people skills, basic computer knowledge, prior registration experience preferred
Nurse Practitioner - Family Practice
Nurse Practitioner, Family Practice - Full time - The position is responsible for primary healthcare to patients and families, focusing on health maintenance, disease prevention, patient education and counseling. The Nurse Practitioner may work in both inpatient and outpatient situations and can perform independently or as part of a treatment team. He/she performs the important task of educating patients about preventative care and prescribed treatments and may also conduct physicals, order tests and serve as a patient's primary healthcare provider. The Nurse Practitioner works under direct supervision of a physician following established guidelines as required and within established scope of practice.
Regulatory Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences, etc, Graduate of an accredited NP Program, Licensed in the State of Georgia as a NP, Registered with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) if applicable, Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS certifications, Current liability coverage, Must complete 100 hours of CME every two years and take the recertification exam every six years
Patient Care Technician (PCT)
Patient Care Technician - Full time, 7:00a - 7:00p - The Patient Care Technician provides direct and indirect patient care under the direction of a LPN, registered nurse and/or physician. He/she also provides personal care, comfort and assists with safe, clean environment, maintains equipment and supplies.
- Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, Certified Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant certification preferred, current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification within 60 days of hire date, graduate of PCT course preferred.
Security Officer - Full time, Shift Varies – Provides overall security for Clinch Memorial Hospital by protecting life and property of all persons on hospital premises. The ideal candidate has the ability to quickly respond to all emergent and non-emergent situations and provide a visible deterrence to crime and prohibited activities by regularly patrolling the buildings and grounds of the hospital. He or she continuously monitors the premises by checking all hospital doors, scanning security check points, monitoring the emergency room entrance and parking lots for unauthorized persons or vehicles.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, successful completion of the International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety’s Basic Security course and certification programs, successful completion of BCLS course after employment. One to three (1-3) years of experience in the field of law enforcement and/or security management; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Medical Technologist (MT)
Medical Technologist (MT) - PRN (2:30p - 11:00p) positions available - Responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. Maintains laboratory records. Follows laboratory policies and procedures; maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory.
- Required Qualifications: Associate’s Degree or equivalent in Clinical Laboratory Science, current certification as a Medical Technologist by ASCP, NCA, AMT, AAB or HHS or equivalent
Phlebotomist - PRN (as needed) - Performs venipunctures and skin punctures competently and expediently. Has thorough knowledge of test requirements, assists in Clinical Laboratory as needed. Responsibilities include bleeding time tests, blood cultures, blood samples.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, eighty (80) hours of training in the proper procedure to be employed in the performance of venipuncture and skin punctures under the supervision of the Chief Medical Technologist, Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy certification preferred.
Executive Chef, Full Time - Clinch Memorial hospital is looking for an experienced Executive Chef who will bring 5 star culinary magic to our rural town. We want to change the reputation of hospital food forever using a farm to table approach by partnering with local farmers and ranchers to create innovative, healthy meals for patients and our community.
You will have free reign to create seasonal menus that will validate you as a foodie star!
Leadership and Management:
a. Responsible for the ongoing development of all Kitchen staff.
b. Responsible for interviewing, hiring, initial and ongoing training, discipline, employee evaluations, continuous feedback, and termination of staff members.
c. Setting and achieving business plan objectives in a timely manner using yearly, quarterly, monthly, and weekly objectives.
d. Manage labor costs through effective staffing of kitchen staff, while maintaining quality and effective execution of services.
e. Hold all Kitchen Operations staff accountable to business plan objectives, job performance, appearance, timeliness, and professionalism.
f. Develop and maintain preventative maintenance contracts and preventative maintenance program to include A/C, refrigeration, kitchen equipment, hoods, grease traps and other equipment as necessary.
g. Manage relationships with vendors and maintenance companies.
h. Attend and contribute in weekly manager meetings.
i. Develop relationships with regular guests and interact with guests
a. Maintain product consistency by conducting inspections of seasonings, portion and appearance of food.
b. Maintain a current and thorough recipe file. Recipes will need to be created to highlight seasonal foods with a farm to table theme as much as possible.
c. Minimize waste and maximize thorough use of food through careful inventory management.
d. Conducting price/quality comparative analysis for the procurement of inventory to manage cost and stay within budget.
e. Manage the kitchen and ensure compliance with all standards of best practices.
f. Implement seasonal and feature menu changes within concept guidelines, including prep lists and expectations of staff.
h. Maintain chemicals program.
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
Education and Experience:
Computer knowledge including word, and Excel.
Advanced knowledge of food profession principles and practices
Experience with BOH systems, ordering, and inventory management.
5+ years’ experience in similar position
Experience developing staff
Management experience preferred
Successful completion of Food Safety training required with 30 days of hire
Bachelor's degree or Certification in Culinary Arts preferred.
Nutritional Services Worker
Nutritional Services Worker - Full Time and PRN positions available - Under general supervision, assists in the preparation, setting up, serving and selling of food. Maintains food service facilities and equipment in a neat, clean, safe and sanitary condition. Performs other work as assigned and/or required. Operates a variety of food service equipment; may collect money and make change, must be able to work quickly and efficiently as well as understand and follow oral and written directions; must be able to maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, previous experience in hospital food preparation preferred.