Please submit an application and resume to the Human Resources Office.
Click on the application link below to consult and download an Application Form.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Clinch Memorial Hospital is a Drug Free Workplace
Clinch Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Medical Technologist for the 4:00 pm - 12:30 am shift Sunday to Thursday, full-time. The Medical Technologist (MT) is responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. The position maintains laboratory records, follows laboratory policies and procedures, as well as maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory.
- Required Qualifications: Associate Degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry or Biology. Certification and Georgia State Licensure as a Medical Technologist required.
Insurance Biller - Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. -Responsible for the insurance billing process between the hospital, medical office and insurance companies, federal agencies and third party payers. Audits patient accounts to ensure procedure, charges and coding accuracy. Collects payments from commercial insurance companies, state and federal agencies. Verifies patient insurance coverage and determines patient charges according to insurance information. Completes insurance forms and submits them to proper agencies/insurance companies.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, previous billing experience required, thorough understanding of different insurance plans, government agencies, Medicare and Medicaid. Must be proficient in CPT and ICD coding, previous accounting training preferred.
Registered Nurse – Full-time, Day and Night Shift. Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current state Registered Nurse license, current BCLS certification.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse – 7:00p - 7:00a- The LPN provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology and has the ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN program, current LPN/LVN licensure in State of Georgia, current BCLS certification required, ACLS/PALS preferred.
Nursing Informatics Specialist
Nursing Informatics Specialist - Full-time, 8:00a – 4:30p – The Nursing Informatics Specialist is responsible for assessment, planning, training, implementation, evaluation and optimization of nursing informatics projects. The position serves as the primary interface between nursing, patient care services, Clinical Engineering and Information Services to ensure multi and inter-disciplinary project coordination. He/she is knowledgeable about the nursing process and nursing practice, relevant regulatory mandates, and principles of quality/safety improvement. Projects are planned and implemented using evidence-based practices for planning, understanding, guiding and delivering responsible nursing care.
- Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Georgia RN Licensure, three (3) + years of clinical and/or informatics-related experience. Excellent communication, analytic/problem-solving and conflict resolution skills required. Project management experience preferred.
Phlebotomist, PRN - Performs venipunctures and skin punctures: consistently draws blood with as little patient discomfort as possible. This position is also responsible for bleeding time tests, blood cultures, blood samples and assisting in the clinical laboratory as needed. The ideal candidate has thorough knowledge of test requirements and supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, eighty (80) hours of training in the proper procedure to be employed in the performance of venipuncture and skin punctures under the supervision of the Chief Medical Technologist. Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy certification preferred.
Paramedic, PRN and Full-time – The Paramedic is responsible for the assessment and management of medical, trauma and environmental emergencies under the supervision of on or off line medical control. Transports sick/injured persons to medical facilities.
• Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, current EMT - Paramedic certification, current BCLS and ACLS certifications, valid State of Georgia Driver's License
Monitor Technician – Full-time 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. Provides indirect care in the department setting. Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors. Meets communication needs of the department. Transcribes physician orders from records with notation and signatures by nursing staff. Prepares and compiles records in the department. Maintains regulatory body requirements, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvement activities.
• Required Qualifications: High School diploma or the equivalent, current BCLS certification, successful completion of arrhythmia course, monitor tech certificate preferred.