Please submit an application and resume to the Human Resources Office.
Click on the application link below to consult and download an Application Form.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Clinch Memorial Hospital is a Drug Free Workplace
Clinch Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Patient Care Technician (PCT)
Patient Care Technician (PCT) – Full Time 7:00a- 7:00p and 7:00p - 7:00a shifts available. Provides quality direct and indirect routine patient care under the direction of a registered nurse and/or physician. Provides for personal care, comfort and assists with safe, clean environment, maintains equipment and supplies. Ideal candidate participates well in a team environment.
- Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, Certified Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant certification preferred, current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification within 60 days of hire date, graduate of PCT course preferred.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse – 7:00a - 7:00p and 7:00p - 7:00a shifts available - The LPN provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology and has the ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN program, current LPN/LVN licensure in State of Georgia, current BCLS certification required, ACLS/PALS preferred.
Nursing Informatics Specialist
Nursing Informatics Specialist - Full-time, 8:00a – 4:30p – The Nursing Informatics Specialist is responsible for assessment, planning, training, implementation, evaluation and optimization of nursing informatics projects. The position serves as the primary interface between nursing, patient care services, Clinical Engineering and Information Services to ensure multi and inter-disciplinary project coordination. He/she is knowledgeable about the nursing process and nursing practice, relevant regulatory mandates, and principles of quality/safety improvement. Projects are planned and implemented using evidence-based practices for planning, understanding, guiding and delivering responsible nursing care.
- Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Georgia RN Licensure, three (3) + years of clinical and/or informatics-related experience. Excellent communication, analytic/problem-solving and conflict resolution skills required. Project management experience preferred.
Paramedic, Full time - 24 hrs on, 48 hours off and PRN– The Paramedic is responsible for the assessment and management of medical, trauma and environmental emergencies under the supervision of on or off line medical control. Transports sick/injured persons to medical facilities.
• Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, current EMT - Paramedic certification, current BCLS and ACLS certifications, valid State of Georgia Driver's License
Respiratory Therapist, Full time, PRN and Pull Time 7:00p - 7:00a positions available- Under the supervision of the Respiratory Medical Director and Department Manager, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures.
• Required Qualifications: Graduate of an AMA-approved Current Georgia Respiratory license, school of Respiratory Therapy, Current ACLS certification
Medical Technologist (MT)
Medical Technologist (MT) - Full time, 4:00p - 12:30a and 10:30p - 7:00a positions available - Responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. Maintains laboratory records. Follows laboratory policies and procedures; maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory.
- Required Qualifications: Associate’s Degree or equivalent in Clinical Laboratory Science, current certification as a Medical Technologist by ASCP, NCA, AMT, AAB or HHS or equivalent
Phlebotomist, PRN (as needed) - Performs venipunctures and skin punctures competently and expediently. Has thorough knowledge of test requirements, assists in Clinical Laboratory as needed. Responsibilities include bleeding time tests, blood cultures, blood samples.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, eighty (80) hours of training in the proper procedure to be employed in the performance of venipuncture and skin punctures under the supervision of the Chief Medical Technologist, Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy certification preferred.
Materials Clerk - Temporary
Materials Clerk - Temporary Position, Monday thru Friday, and occasional weekend 8:00a-4:30p - The materials clerk is responsible for the receipt, storage and distribution of all materials delivered to the Materials Management Department by various vendors. Responsible for the PAR Level Systems in the warehouse and throughout the facility, including the adjustment of stock levels. Responsible for inventory and for employee orders on a weekly basis. The ideal candidate is a self-starter; initiates the meeting of responsibilities without prompting and demonstrates efficiency by setting priorities in relation to product flow.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, Basic computer knowledge, Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Radiology/CT Technologist - PRN, This position functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. The incumbent instructs and prepares patients for radiology examinations, programs portable or stationary x-ray machines and makes radiograms for a variety of examinations. He/she processes x-ray film and performs highest quality imaging consistent with prescribed examination documents and deviation.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent,Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology, Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, Current BCLS certification, One (1) year of experience under a Board Certified Radiologist, Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
Registered Nurse – 7:00p - 7:00a shift available. Provides direct and indirect patient care floating between the emergency and medical-surgical areas. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. The incumbent is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current state Registered Nurse license, current BCLS certification.