Please submit an application and resume to the Human Resources Office.
Click on the application link below to consult and download an Application Form.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Clinch Memorial Hospital is a Drug Free Workplace
Clinch Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Respiratory Therapist, Full time, PRN and Pull Time 7:00p - 7:00a positions available- Under the supervision of the Respiratory Medical Director and Department Manager, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures.
• Required Qualifications: Graduate of an AMA-approved Current Georgia Respiratory license, school of Respiratory Therapy, Current ACLS certification
Medical Technologist (MT)
Medical Technologist (MT) - PRN positions available - Responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. Maintains laboratory records. Follows laboratory policies and procedures; maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory.
- Required Qualifications: Associate’s Degree or equivalent in Clinical Laboratory Science, current certification as a Medical Technologist by ASCP, NCA, AMT, AAB or HHS or equivalent
Phlebotomist, PRN (as needed) - Performs venipunctures and skin punctures competently and expediently. Has thorough knowledge of test requirements, assists in Clinical Laboratory as needed. Responsibilities include bleeding time tests, blood cultures, blood samples.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, eighty (80) hours of training in the proper procedure to be employed in the performance of venipuncture and skin punctures under the supervision of the Chief Medical Technologist, Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy certification preferred.
Radiology/CT Technologist - PRN, This position functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. The incumbent instructs and prepares patients for radiology examinations, programs portable or stationary x-ray machines and makes radiograms for a variety of examinations. He/she processes x-ray film and performs highest quality imaging consistent with prescribed examination documents and deviation.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent,Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology, Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, Current BCLS certification, One (1) year of experience under a Board Certified Radiologist, Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
Registered Nurse – 7:00a - 7:00p and PRN shifts available. Provides direct and indirect patient care floating between the emergency and medical-surgical areas. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. The incumbent is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current state Registered Nurse license, current BCLS certification.
Radiology Ultrasound Technologist - PRN - Performs two dimensional (2-D) ultrasonic recordings of internal organs for the diagnosis of disease and study of the malfunction of organs. Performs clinical assessment and diagnostic sonography examinations as well as invasive ultrasound procedures, doppler vascular examinations, deep abdominal studies and color-flow ultrasound as required.
- Required Qualifications: Successful completion of an approved one (1) year program in ultrasound technology, must be eligible for registry by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS), certification in area of specialty, current BCLS certification, current compliance with Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements for specialty(ies) as appropriate.
Security Officer - Full time Day and Night Shifts available – Provides overall security for Clinch Memorial Hospital by protecting life and property of all persons on hospital premises. The ideal candidate has the ability to quickly respond to all emergent and non-emergent situations and provide a visible deterrence to crime and prohibited activities by regularly patrolling the buildings and grounds of the hospital. He or she continuously monitors the premises by checking all hospital doors, scanning security check points, monitoring the emergency room entrance and parking lots for unauthorized persons or vehicles.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, successful completion of the International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety’s Basic Security course and certification programs, successful completion of BCLS course after employment. One to three (1-3) years of experience in the field of law enforcement and/or security management; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Maintenance Technician I
Maintenance Technician I - 8:00a - 4:30p, Assists in the performance of duties necessary to keep the physical structure and associated equipment of the facility in good repair. Minor maintenance, repairs and other duties are the primary duties. Assists the Maintenance Department with plumbing, electrical and HVAC maintenance.
Required Qualifications: High school diploma or GED, Five years of general building maintenance experience preferred, Healthcare experience preferred, Course work or other trades training and/or certification in HVAC, plumbing, or electrical preferred
IT Generalist - FT 8:00a - 5:00p - Provides technical support to users. Installs and maintains the organization's computer hardware, software, and network infrastructure. Sets-up user accounts and profiles. Troubleshoots problems that arise and resolves them in a minimally disruptive manner. Analytical, interpretive, and constructive thinking to find solutions to computer and network problems are necessary.
- Required Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED required, one or more of the following required - IT related degree (Networking Specialist AAS, Computer Support Specialist AAS, BSIT, etc), Equivalent Certifications (CCNA, MCSA, A+, Network+, etc), Previous experience in Helpdesk, Desktop Support, or other IT support position. Must be familiar with aspects of computer systems, operations, languages, system analysis, design, and equipment, Windows 10 Pro, Windows Server (2008 R2 or above), IPv4 networking
Hospital Operations Controller
Hospital Operations Controller - Full time - Under the general direction of the Chief Financial Officer/CEO, the Controller assists with the managing of finance and accounting operations, to include providing financial and accounting management and consulting, regarding Clinch Memorial financial operational activities that will assist the CEO, CFO, Executive Leaders, and the Board in making educated sound economic decisions about the organization’s future. Additionally, assists the CFO/CEO with supervising accounting, finance, and other applicable staff in the day-to-day transactional activities.
- Required Qualifications: Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Master’s Degree preferred. Licensure, Certification, Registration: CPA Certification and/or related certification highly desirable. Formal Training: Management skills with experience in planning, organizing, implementing, facilitating, interviewing, and verbal and written communications. Work Experience: Five or more years of experience in accounting/finance in a hospital setting that provides the competency to perform the Controller duties and responsibilities. Must possess expertise in CAH cost reporting and all aspects of Revenue.
Patient Care Technician
Patient Care Technician - Full time, 7:00p - 7:00a - The Patient Care Tech provides direct and indirect patient care under the direction of a LPN, registered nurse and/or physician. He/she also provides personal care, comfort and assists with safe, clean environment, maintains equipment and supplies.
- Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, Certified Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant certification preferred, current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification within 60 days of hire date, graduate of PCT course preferred.
Patient Registration Clerk
Patient Registration Clerk – Temporary PRN, 7:00a - 7:00p - A Registration Clerk is the first person many people interact with; he or she provides excellent customer service in a friendly and professional manner to all patrons. The position is responsible for registering patients for medical services. He/she is also responsible for responding to the needs of the patient/family, departmental staff and medical staff; implements directions from physicians and nursing staff.
- Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, excellent communication and people skills, basic computer knowledge, prior registration experience preferred.