Online Application Submission
If you would prefer to apply online, download and fill out the PDF linked above. Sign and save your PDF, then attach to the form below:
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
All new employees must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and/or provide a religious or medical vaccine exemption form prior to beginning employment with Clinch Memorial Hospital.
Located in Southeast Georgia, Clinch Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital serving Homerville, Clinch County, and surrounding counties.
Clinch Memorial Hospital is accredited pursuant to the NIAHO® Hospital Accreditation Program. Pursuant to the authority granted to DNV GL Healthcare USA, Inc. by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Clinch Memorial Hospital is deemed in compliance with the Medicare Conditions of Participation for Critical Access Hospitals (42 C.F.R. §485).
Clinch Memorial Hospital is a Drug-Free Workplace
Clinch Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Registered Nurse – Full-time 7a-7p, and 7p-7a positions available - Provides direct and indirect patient in the emergency or medical-surgical areas. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. The incumbent is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current state Registered Nurse license, current BCLS certification.
Radiology/CT Technologist - Part-Time - Variable Shifts
Radiology/CT Technologist - Part-Time- Variable Shifts - The CT Technologist’s responsibilities include taking inventory of radiologic supplies, ensuring that the radiologic equipment is in order, and adhering to established guidelines on hygiene and infection control. CT Technologist should also be able to monitor patients throughout the scanning procedure to identify and respond to any allergic reactions to the contrast agents. As a CT Technologist, you should keep abreast of the latest industry developments. The CT Technologist should always be able to effectively communicate with patients as well as demonstrate compassion and patience.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology, Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, Current BCLS certification, One (1) year of experience under a Board-Certified Radiologist, Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources Assistant - Full time - The Human Resources Assistant assists in the planning, organizing, and administering of activities of the hospital’s Human Resources department in accordance with current applicable, federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations. The Human Resources Assistant assists employees and applicants with Human Resource issues and forms. Among other duties, The Human Resources Assistant will also be responsible for processing payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Said Human Resources Assistant will also create and maintain employees’ payroll records, calculate wages, and determine applicable deductions based on employee attendance and timesheet records. Furthermore, The Human Resources Assistant enters payroll information into Paycom for processing. The Human Resources Assistant will also complete payroll reports. Among other duties, The Human Resources Assistant participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
• Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent. Associates Degree Preferred. Five (5) Years Human Resources experience required. Three (3) Years Payroll experience required.
Registered Respiratory Therapist
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - 7On/7Off Night Shift - Gain experience with us you can't get in most hospitals! Clinch Memorial Hospital has an active vent program in which RRTs acquire hands-on experience. Under the supervision of the Respiratory Medical Director and Department Manager, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures.
• Required Qualifications: Graduate of an AMA-approved school of Respiratory Therapy, RRT credentials required, licensed in state of Georgia, , current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification required
Medical Technologist - Full Time - 6a -6p or 6p - 6a & Rotating Weekends - Responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. Maintains laboratory records. Follows laboratory policies and procedures; maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory.
- Required Qualifications: Required Qualifications: Associate’s Degree or equivalent in Clinical Laboratory Science, current certification as a Medical Technologist by ASCP, NCA, AMT, AAB or HHS or equivalent.
Phlebotomist - Full Time position - 6p - 6a, 7 on 7 off - Obtains and processes specimens from inpatients and outpatients according to laboratory policy/procedures using correct and strict patient identification in sufficient sample quantity for the performance of laboratory tests as ordered by the physician, nurse practitioner, and/or physician assistant. Responsible for the accurate entry of laboratory requests, patient demographics and billing information using the hospital’s lab system. Serves as a public relations representative from the laboratory to the laboratory’s customers.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or GED, certified training in phlebotomy preferred, prior experience in phlebotomy or medical assistance training preferred, BLS certification required.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - PRN (as needed) - The LPN provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN program, Current LPN/LVN licensure in State of Georgia, Current BCLS certification, ACLS/PALS Recommended
Patient Care Technician (PCT)
Patient Care Technician - Full time, 7:00a - 7:00p - The Patient Care Technician provides direct and indirect patient care under the direction of a LPN, registered nurse and/or physician. He/she also provides personal care, comfort and assists with safe, clean environment, maintains equipment and supplies.
- Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, Certified Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant certification preferred, current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification within 60 days of hire date, graduate of PCT course preferred.