Online Application Submission
If you would prefer to apply online, download and fill out the PDF linked above. Sign and save your PDF, then attach to the form below:
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Clinch Memorial Hospital is a Drug Free Workplace
Clinch Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Registered Nurse – Full-time 7a-7p, and 7p-7a positions available - ** Sign-On Bonus ** - Provides direct and indirect patient in the emergency or medical-surgical areas. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. The incumbent is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current state Registered Nurse license, current BCLS certification.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - Full Time 7a - 7p and PRN positions available - Full time positions qualify for sign-on bonus - Gain experience with us you can't get in most hospitals! Clinch Memorial Hospital has an active vent program in which RRTs acquire hands-on experience. Under the supervision of the Respiratory Medical Director and Department Manager, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures.
• Required Qualifications: Graduate of an AMA-approved school of Respiratory Therapy, RRT credentials required, licensed in state of Georgia, , current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification required
Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT)
Certified Respiratory Therapists (CRT) - PRN - Help patients who have difficulty breathing by assisting with general and emergency respiratory therapy. This entails assessing patients by performing diagnostic tests and evaluations, treating patients, and tracking progress. Respiratory Therapists are responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician's orders, department policies, and procedures.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an AMA-approved school of Respiratory Therapy, Current Georgia Respiratory license required, Current BLS and ACLS certification required. Current PALS preferred.
- Must obtain Registered Respiratory Therapist credential within 12 months of hire.
Located in Southeast Georgia, Clinch Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital serving Homerville, Clinch County, and surrounding counties.
Revenue Cycle Accountant
Revenue Cycle Accountant - full-time - To maintain, compile and develop a computerized financial reporting system to ensure the data from various financial platforms are accurate and coordinate monthly financial designs. To supervise the billing and accounts receivable area in the recording and collection of patient invoices to ensure prompt processing and payment. The accountant reports directly to the CFO and /or CEO.
Must have extensive knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and profit and loss statements. Coordinate monthly financial closing and analyze income-related accounts for reasonableness to provide financial reports to executives. Perform monthly and daily cash reconciliations and various balance sheet account controls to ensure accuracy. Requires knowledge of Medicaid cost report, Medicare cost report, UDS reports, and payroll. Must be familiar with Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance, and Patient Billing. Ensure receivables are processed and posted in an accurate and timely manner. Ensure billings are processed in an accurate and timely manner. Coordinates and prepares expenditure reports for contracts with state and local agencies accurately and on time. Responsible for interface with computer vendor in upgrading and revising MIS reports for management.
- Required Qualifications: At least one to three years experience in financial management preferably within a Community Health Center environment. Possess strong supervisory and organizational skills.
Employee Health/Infection Control Nurse
Employee Health/Infection Prevention Nurse (RN) - Part-Time, 8:00a-4:30p -The Employee Health Nurse develops, implements, evaluates, and leads the employee health service system by providing assessments and reassessments of occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses. This position promotes and maintains a safe work environment, as well as the health and well-being of all employees; develops, reviews, and revises policies and procedures for employee health and coordinates employee health education and wellness programs for the hospital.
As Infection Prevention Nurse, the responsibilities include identification, investigation, reporting, prevention, and control of infections and communicable diseases within the organization which includes both healthcare-associated infections and community-acquired infections under the supervision of an infection prevention coordinator. Collaborates with facility leadership and healthcare providers responsible for inpatient and outpatient departments and services, as well as non-patient care support staff. Assists with in-service programs related to infection prevention and control.
- Required Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, current RN licensure in the State of Georgia, minimum of five (5) years experience in an acute care facility; BLS certification, specialized training in Infection Prevention and Control within last five (5) years; evidence of pertinent continuing education minimally every two (2) years preferred; Infection Control certification preferred, course completion of basic surveillance by a recognized body within 3 months of hire, ACLS certification with 6 months of hire.
Nursing Informatics Specialist
Nursing Informatics Specialist - Full-time - The Nursing Informatics Specialist is responsible for assessment, planning, training, implementation, evaluation and optimization of nursing informatics projects. The position serves as the primary interface between nursing, patient care services, Clinical Engineering and Information Services to ensure multi and inter-disciplinary project coordination. He/she is knowledgeable about the nursing process and nursing practice, relevant regulatory mandates, and principles of quality/safety improvement. Projects are planned and implemented using evidence-based practices for planning, understanding, guiding and delivering responsible nursing care.
- Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Georgia RN Licensure, three (3) + years of clinical and/or informatics-related experience. Excellent communication, analytic/problem-solving and conflict resolution skills required. Project management experience preferred.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - PRN (as needed) - The LPN provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN program, Current LPN/LVN licensure in State of Georgia, Current BCLS certification, ACLS/PALS Recommended
Patient Registration Clerk
Patient Registration Clerk – PRN positions available- A Registration Clerk is the first person many people interact with; the individual provides patient registration services in a friendly and professional manner to all patrons. The position is responsible for registering patients for medical services provided by the hospital. He/she is also responsible for responding to the needs of the patient/family, departmental staff and medical staff; implements directions from physicians and nursing staff.
- Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent required, excellent communication and people skills, basic computer knowledge, prior registration experience preferred
Monitor Technician – Full-time – The Monitor Technician provides indirect care in the department setting. The Monitor Technician also monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors. Said Monitor Technician meets communication needs of the department. The Monitor Technician is expected to prepare and compile records in the department. Among other duties, The Monitor Technician is expected to maintain regulatory body requirements, policies, and procedures and participates in performance improvement activities.
- Required Qualifications: High School diploma or the equivalent, current BCLS certification, successful completion of arrhythmia course, and Monitor Tech Certificate is preferred. Basic computer knowledge, word processing, time management, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and critical thinking skills are required.
Medical Transcriptionist/Coder – Full-time – The Transcriptionist/Coder is accountable for the conversion of diagnoses and treatment procedures into codes using an international classification of diseases. The Transcriptionist/Coder requires skills in sequencing and obtaining diagnoses procedures to optimize reimbursement. The Transcriptionist / Coder is expected to ensure that records are coded in an accurate and timely manner. The Transcriptionist/Coder is also expected to ensure that dictation is transcribed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, 1 or more years of previous hospital experience as a Coder/Transcriptionist, knowledge of diagnoses/procedures in accordance with ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM coding principles for both acute and skilled nursing facilities, ability to work with physicians in a collaborative manner.
Skills: Computer knowledge, knowledge of hospital computer system in E.H.R., able to transcribe dictation accurately at ↑45 WPM, coding education in ICD-10-CM and ICD-9-CM
Patient Care Technician (PCT)
Patient Care Technician - Full time, 7:00a - 7:00p - The Patient Care Technician provides direct and indirect patient care under the direction of a LPN, registered nurse and/or physician. He/she also provides personal care, comfort and assists with safe, clean environment, maintains equipment and supplies.
- Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, Certified Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant certification preferred, current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification within 60 days of hire date, graduate of PCT course preferred.
Medical Technologist (MT)
Medical Technologist (MT) - PRN (2:30p - 11:00p) positions available - Responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. Maintains laboratory records. Follows laboratory policies and procedures; maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory.
- Required Qualifications: Associate’s Degree or equivalent in Clinical Laboratory Science, current certification as a Medical Technologist by ASCP, NCA, AMT, AAB or HHS or equivalent
Phlebotomist - PRN (as needed) - Performs venipunctures and skin punctures competently and expediently. Has thorough knowledge of test requirements, assists in Clinical Laboratory as needed. Responsibilities include bleeding time tests, blood cultures, blood samples.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, eighty (80) hours of training in the proper procedure to be employed in the performance of venipuncture and skin punctures under the supervision of the Chief Medical Technologist, Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy certification preferred.
Executive Chef, Full Time - Clinch Memorial hospital is looking for an experienced Executive Chef who will bring 5 star culinary magic to our rural town. We want to change the reputation of hospital food forever using a farm to table approach by partnering with local farmers and ranchers to create innovative, healthy meals for patients and our community.
You will have free reign to create seasonal menus that will validate you as a foodie star!
Leadership and Management:
a. Responsible for the ongoing development of all Kitchen staff.
b. Responsible for interviewing, hiring, initial and ongoing training, discipline, employee evaluations, continuous feedback, and termination of staff members.
c. Setting and achieving business plan objectives in a timely manner using yearly, quarterly, monthly, and weekly objectives.
d. Manage labor costs through effective staffing of kitchen staff, while maintaining quality and effective execution of services.
e. Hold all Kitchen Operations staff accountable to business plan objectives, job performance, appearance, timeliness, and professionalism.
f. Develop and maintain preventative maintenance contracts and preventative maintenance program to include A/C, refrigeration, kitchen equipment, hoods, grease traps and other equipment as necessary.
g. Manage relationships with vendors and maintenance companies.
h. Attend and contribute in weekly manager meetings.
i. Develop relationships with regular guests and interact with guests
a. Maintain product consistency by conducting inspections of seasonings, portion and appearance of food.
b. Maintain a current and thorough recipe file. Recipes will need to be created to highlight seasonal foods with a farm to table theme as much as possible.
c. Minimize waste and maximize thorough use of food through careful inventory management.
d. Conducting price/quality comparative analysis for the procurement of inventory to manage cost and stay within budget.
e. Manage the kitchen and ensure compliance with all standards of best practices.
f. Implement seasonal and feature menu changes within concept guidelines, including prep lists and expectations of staff.
h. Maintain chemicals program.
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
Education and Experience:
Computer knowledge including word, and Excel.
Advanced knowledge of food profession principles and practices
Experience with BOH systems, ordering, and inventory management.
5+ years’ experience in similar position
Experience developing staff
Management experience preferred
Successful completion of Food Safety training required with 30 days of hire
Bachelor's degree or Certification in Culinary Arts preferred.
Nutritional Services Worker
Nutritional Services Worker - Full Time and PRN positions available - Under general supervision, assists in the preparation, setting up, serving and selling of food. Maintains food service facilities and equipment in a neat, clean, safe and sanitary condition. Performs other work as assigned and/or required. Operates a variety of food service equipment; may collect money and make change, must be able to work quickly and efficiently as well as understand and follow oral and written directions; must be able to maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, previous experience in hospital food preparation preferred.