Please submit an application and resume to the Human Resources Office.
Click on the application link below to consult and download an Application Form.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Clinch Memorial Hospital is a Drug Free Workplace
Clinch Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
7 pm-7 am Patient Care Technician (PCT) with $500 Sign on Bonus*
* $500 Sign on Bonus Details: $250 to be awarded after the initial 90 day orientation period. Remaining $250 will be awarded after the first 6 months of employment. Employee must work for the facility for a minimum of 1 year.
Security Officer, shift to be determined, full-time. The Security Officer protects life and property of all persons on hospital premises and responds to security needs of hospital staff, patients and visitors. Secures, locks, and protects hospital buildings. Patrols hospital buildings and grounds to prevent fire, theft and vandalism.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent. One to three (1-3) years’ experience and successful completion of BCLS course after employment.
Medical Technologist for the 4:00 pm - 12:30 am shift Sunday to Thursday, full-time. The Medical Technologist (MT) is responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. The position maintains laboratory records, follows laboratory policies and procedures, as well as maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory.
- Required Qualifications: Associate Degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry or Biology. Certification and Georgia State Licensure as a Medical Technologist required.
Massage Therapist, part-time, days of week may vary (Monday - Friday), based on patient schedule. The Massage Therapist performs massage therapy in a healthcare setting to control pain and promote wellness. Consults with the client to screen for underlying conditions and suggests appropriate massage techniques based on their current health. The Massage Therapist utilizes soft or deep tissue massage or other therapeutic massage methods to provide pain relief and promote healing.
- Required Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent, current Georgia State Board Massage Therapist License, CPR required, experience preferred.
Monitor Technician – Full time, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm – 7:00 am, days of week may vary. Provides indirect care in the department setting. Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors.
- Required Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent. Monitor Technician certificate.
Wound Care LPN
Wound Care LPN. Full Time 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. The LPN for wound care will assist with daily wound care for swing bed and inpatients. Assists in the out-patient wound care clinic.
- Required Qualifications: LPN state of Georgia license required, two years of experience in wound care preferred
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer. Directs the organization’s financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions, shareholders and the financial community. Oversees and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, real estate and insurance activities for the organization. Appraises the organization’s financial position and issues periodic financial and operating reports. Analyzes, consolidates and directs all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports. Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business and financial conditions and their impact on the organization’s policies and operations. This position supervises the Business Office, Accounts Payable, Collections, Materials Management.
- Required Qualifications: Must have thorough knowledge of accounting, finance, reimbursement, budgeting, credit and collection as relates to healthcare. Requires a degree in Accounting or Finance. Requires three to five (3-5) years of prior management experience.
PART TIME / PRN
PRN Surgical Tech