Please submit an application and resume to the Human Resources Office.
Click on the application link below to consult and download an Application Form.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Clinch Memorial Hospital is a Drug Free Workplace
Clinch Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Security Officer - Full time, Shift Varies – Provides overall security for Clinch Memorial Hospital by protecting life and property of all persons on hospital premises. The ideal candidate has the ability to quickly respond to all emergent and non-emergent situations and provide a visible deterrence to crime and prohibited activities by regularly patrolling the buildings and grounds of the hospital. He or she continuously monitors the premises by checking all hospital doors, scanning security check points, monitoring the emergency room entrance and parking lots for unauthorized persons or vehicles.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, successful completion of the International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety’s Basic Security course and certification programs, successful completion of BCLS course after employment. One to three (1-3) years of experience in the field of law enforcement and/or security management; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Medical Stabilization Coordinator
Medical Stabilization Coordinator - Full time Monday - Friday 8:00a-4:30p - Coordinates with the nursing and clinical staff to screen prospective patients in both the acute and community setting. Coordinates with the nursing and clinical staff to perform on-site clinical and financial assessments to determine appropriateness of admission. This position will work with patient/families on the front end of the admission process to ensure an efficient admission process. This position will also market and promote the program by educating communities and developing marketing and promotional materials for the facility which include, but are not limited to fliers, brochures, news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, newsletters and letters of solicitation.
- Required Qualifications - Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field with knowledge of addictions treatment and recovery preferred and/or experience in behavioral health substance abuse/mental health, RN experience preferred, previous marketing experience a plus
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - PRN positions available - Under the supervision of the Respiratory Medical Director and Department Manager, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures.
• Required Qualifications: Graduate of an AMA-approved Current Georgia Respiratory license, school of Respiratory Therapy. Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification Required.
Medical Technologist (MT)
Medical Technologist (MT) - PRN and full-time (11:00p - 7:30a) positions available - Responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. Maintains laboratory records. Follows laboratory policies and procedures; maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory.
- Required Qualifications: Associate’s Degree or equivalent in Clinical Laboratory Science, current certification as a Medical Technologist by ASCP, NCA, AMT, AAB or HHS or equivalent
Phlebotomist, PRN (as needed) - Performs venipunctures and skin punctures competently and expediently. Has thorough knowledge of test requirements, assists in Clinical Laboratory as needed. Responsibilities include bleeding time tests, blood cultures, blood samples.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, eighty (80) hours of training in the proper procedure to be employed in the performance of venipuncture and skin punctures under the supervision of the Chief Medical Technologist, Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy certification preferred.
Radiology Technologist - PRN. The Radiology Technologist performs a variety of imaging procedures including CAT procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
Clinch Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital that participates in a swing bed program. The facility services the needs of Clinch and surrounding counties.
- Required Qualifications: High School diploma or GED, AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology gradate, Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, BCLA certification, one (1) year of experience, BS degree preferred
Registered Nurse – Full Time 7:00a - 7:00p opportunities available in ER and Med-Surg - Provides direct and indirect patient in the emergency or medical-surgical areas. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. The incumbent is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current state Registered Nurse license, current BCLS certification.
Executive Chef, Full Time - Clinch Memorial hospital is looking for an experienced Executive Chef who will bring 5 star culinary magic to our rural town. We want to change the reputation of hospital food forever using a farm to table approach by partnering with local farmers and ranchers to create innovative, healthy meals for patients and our community.
You will have free reign to create seasonal menus that will validate you as a foodie star!
Leadership and Management:
a. Responsible for the ongoing development of all Kitchen staff.
b. Responsible for interviewing, hiring, initial and ongoing training, discipline, employee evaluations, continuous feedback, and termination of staff members.
c. Setting and achieving business plan objectives in a timely manner using yearly, quarterly, monthly, and weekly objectives.
d. Manage labor costs through effective staffing of kitchen staff, while maintaining quality and effective execution of services.
e. Hold all Kitchen Operations staff accountable to business plan objectives, job performance, appearance, timeliness, and professionalism.
f. Develop and maintain preventative maintenance contracts and preventative maintenance program to include A/C, refrigeration, kitchen equipment, hoods, grease traps and other equipment as necessary.
g. Manage relationships with vendors and maintenance companies.
h. Attend and contribute in weekly manager meetings.
i. Develop relationships with regular guests and interact with guests
a. Maintain product consistency by conducting inspections of seasonings, portion and appearance of food.
b. Maintain a current and thorough recipe file. Recipes will need to be created to highlight seasonal foods with a farm to table theme as much as possible.
c. Minimize waste and maximize thorough use of food through careful inventory management.
d. Conducting price/quality comparative analysis for the procurement of inventory to manage cost and stay within budget.
e. Manage the kitchen and ensure compliance with all standards of best practices.
f. Implement seasonal and feature menu changes within concept guidelines, including prep lists and expectations of staff.
h. Maintain chemicals program.
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
Education and Experience:
Computer knowledge including word, and Excel.
Advanced knowledge of food profession principles and practices
Experience with BOH systems, ordering, and inventory management.
5+ years’ experience in similar position
Experience developing staff
Management experience preferred
Successful completion of Food Safety training required with 30 days of hire
Bachelor's degree or Certification in Culinary Arts preferred.
Nutritional Services Worker
Nutritional Services Worker - Full Time and PRN positions available - Under general supervision, assists in the preparation, setting up, serving and selling of food. Maintains food service facilities and equipment in a neat, clean, safe and sanitary condition. Performs other work as assigned and/or required. Operates a variety of food service equipment; may collect money and make change, must be able to work quickly and efficiently as well as understand and follow oral and written directions; must be able to maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, previous experience in hospital food preparation preferred.