Please submit an application and resume to the Human Resources Office.
Click on the application link below to consult and download an Application Form.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Clinch Memorial Hospital is a Drug Free Workplace
Clinch Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
7 pm-7 am Patient Care Technician (PCT) with $500 Sign on Bonus*
* $500 Sign on Bonus Details: $250 to be awarded after the initial 90 day orientation period. Remaining $250 will be awarded after the first 6 months of employment. Employee must work for the facility for a minimum of 1 year.
Medical Technologist for the 4:00 pm - 12:30 am shift Sunday to Thursday, full-time. The Medical Technologist (MT) is responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. The position maintains laboratory records, follows laboratory policies and procedures, as well as maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory.
- Required Qualifications: Associate Degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry or Biology. Certification and Georgia State Licensure as a Medical Technologist required.
Massage Therapist, part-time, days of week may vary (Monday - Friday), based on patient schedule. The Massage Therapist performs massage therapy in a healthcare setting to control pain and promote wellness. Consults with the client to screen for underlying conditions and suggests appropriate massage techniques based on their current health. The Massage Therapist utilizes soft or deep tissue massage or other therapeutic massage methods to provide pain relief and promote healing.
- Required Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent, current Georgia State Board Massage Therapist License, CPR required, experience preferred.
Monitor Technician – Full time, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm – 7:00 am, days of week may vary. Provides indirect care in the department setting. Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors.
- Required Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent. Monitor Technician certificate.
Registered Nurse – Full-time, Day and Night Shift. Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current state Registered Nurse license, current BCLS certification.
Floor Technician – PRN, work schedule varies - The Floor Technician performs cleaning and maintenance of all floors; carpets, tile, concrete and brick flooring and provides preventive maintenance on special floor equipment. Assigned tasks are completed in a safe and professional manner to reflect the highest quality of service and safety for our facilities.
- Required Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent. One to three (1-3) months related experience and/or training.
Housekeeping Technician – PRN, work schedule varies - Performs routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, and corridors in a clean, neat and sanitary manner. Safely completes assigned tasks in a professional manner to reflect the highest quality of service for our facilities.
- Required Qualifications: High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED). One to three (1-3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Clinch Memorial Family Practice - The LPN provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Required Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN program, current LPN/LVN licensure in State of Georgia, current BCLS certification required, ACLS/PALS preferred.
Radiology Technologist – PRN, work schedule varies – The Radiology Technologist performs a variety of imaging procedures including CAT procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
- Required Qualifications: High School diploma or GED, AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology gradate, Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, BCLA certification, one (1) year of experience, BS degree preferred.
Registration Clerk – PRN, work schedule varies – A Registration Clerk is the first person many people interact with; he or she provides excellent customer service in a friendly and professional manner to all patrons. The position is responsible for meeting the needs of the patient/family, departmental staff and medical staff; implements directions from physicians and nursing staff.
- Required Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, excellent communication and people skills, basic computer knowledge, prior registration experience preferred.