Policy: Update – April 5, 2021 – It is the policy of Clinch Memorial Hospital (CMH) to address the safety of our associates, physicians and the persons whom we are privileged to serve, while ensuring that we continue to deliver optimal care. As part of our comprehensive response to the COVID-19 outbreak, CMH has issued temporary guidance for visitation.
- 1. There is no patient visitation at this time, with the exception of the Emergency Department.
- 2. Patients in the Emergency Department will be allowed only one visitor during the duration of the Emergency Department stay.
- 3. All persons needing to gain entrance to the hospital will be screened upon entry into the facility.
- 4. We encourage any potential visitors to use alternate methods of communication to stay in contact with loved ones, such as: calling, video chatting, or texting.
- 5. Any deviation from this visitation policy, will be done on a case by case basis at the discretion of the charge nurse or administration.
Do you have a fever? Do you have a cough? Do you have difficulty breathing?
If the answer to any of these is “yes”, visitors will be asked to leave the facility and return when they are symptom-free.